Coronavirus – Information for Customers
In response to the recent outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Culture Warrington can confirm that we are working closely with Public Health Warrington daily and will continue to monitor the situation regarding service delivery at all of our sites.
Currently all Culture Warrington sites are open and operating as normal
Any decision to operate in a different way will be taken in conjunction with Public Health Warrington and any updates will be posted on our website and social media platforms.
Culture Warrington takes the health and wellbeing of our customers seriously and we are committed to providing our customers with a safe and hygienic space to visit.
Advice from Public Health England (PHE) still stands and Culture Warrington recommends that customers using our facilities follow the general cold and flu precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
Thank you for your co-operation