Join us at the Museum for our free drop-in craft activities for kids every Saturday from 1-3 pm and selected days during school holidays!
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Suitable for ages 3 +
Autumn Half-term Craft Activities
Get ready to craft your own fiendish companions this Halloween at Warrington Museum. Recommended ages 3 yrs+
- Wednesday 30th October 10 am – 3 pm – Make a Mummy!
- Friday 1st November 10 am – 3 pm – Hanging Hand Bats!
Saturday Crafternoon Activities
Every Saturday 1 pm to 3 pm, last admission at 2:45 pm
- Saturday 2nd November – Shooting Star
- Saturday 9th November – Thor’s Hammer Pendant
- Saturday 16th November – Dragon Masks
- Saturday 23rd November – Stained Glass Windows
- Saturday 30th November – Winter Crowns