The Museum Shop is now open and can be found in the WREN Gallery on the first floor, with an additional display cabinet now on show in the Library entrance hall on the ground floor.
Items on sale include:
- Local history publications by Alan Crosby and Janice Hayes
- Ossie Clark exhibition catalogues and postcards
- Warrington Illustrated Map prints and postcards (by Ali Draws, pictured above)
- Prints and postcards by Tina Ramos Ekongo
- Postcards by Frances Broomfield, Jan Newhouse and others
- Warrington Walking Day DVD
- Warrington’s World Cup DVD
- Education resource packs including photographs of items from the Museum’s collections
- Roman coins, figurines and transfer packs
- Egyptian transfer packs and rulers
- “Miracle fish” fortune tellers
- Traditional games
- …and much more!